- Patients and Visitors
- Guidelines for Visitors and Families
- Safety Tips for Patients and Visitors
- Lifespan Interpreter Services
- MyLifespan Health Record Sign Up
- Lifespan Telehealth
Insurance, Billing and Financial Assistance
- What to Expect When You Arrive at the Hospital
- Know About Your Insurance Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions about Your Bill
- Cost of Care and Price Transparency at Lifespan Hospitals
- Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
- Financial Assistance
- Pay a Bill Online
- Contact Lifespan Customer Service
- Request Medical Records
Ethics and Patient Rights
- About the Ethics Committee
- About Advance Directives
- Speak for Yourself
- End of Life Care
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Related Links
- Spiritual Care Department
There are chapels or meditation rooms on the grounds of each hospital we serve. They are maintained as spaces for meditation, prayer, and quiet reflection. Staff, patients, and family members are invited to spend time in our chapels any time during the day or night.
Occasionally, members of our community wish to use our chapels as spaces for special services such as memorials, prayer services, or other events. If you wish to speak with the chaplain’s office about using one of our chapels, please contact the spiritual care office for that hospital.
The Chapel of Hope
Rhode Island Hospital
The Chapel of Hope is located next to the main lobby of Rhode Island hospital next to the executive offices’ suite.
Hasbro Children's Hospital
The Hasbro Chapel is located on the first floor of Hasbro Children’s Hospital across from the main elevator.
The Weinstein Chapel
The Miriam Hospital
The William Philip Weinstein and Carlyn Weinstein Summer Chapel is located on the first floor of The Miriam Hospital. From the main entrance, bear to the left and look for the sign across from the Emergency Department.
The Newport Hospital Meditation Room
The Newport Hospital
The Newport Hospital Meditation Room is located in the hallway behind the main lobby near the finance offices and Women’s Health Services.