Comprehensive Stroke Center
Rhode Island Hospital
Comprehensive Stroke Center at Rhode Island Hospital
- Comprehensive Stroke Center Team
- Our Stroke Inpatient Unit
- TIA Unit at Rhode Island Hospital
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases Local Resources
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases National Resources
- Comparing Primary and Comprehensive Stroke Centers
- Patient Stories
- Public Reporting of Stroke Data
“It was like getting struck by lightning; I saw a bright white light,” Trina remembers of the moment the aneurysm hit her.
Trina credits her family with getting her through the months following her aneurysm with their unyielding patience and support.
Leading-edge surgeries help mother, marathon runner Faith Helm overcome aneurysms.
Faith Helm recovered fully from two brain aneurysms following surgery at Rhode Island Hospital.