Mental Health Month Panel
Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 6:00p.m. - 7:00p.m.
Join us for a free virtual forum, featuring panelists who bring various perspectives to this important conversation about mental health, seeking help when you need it, and fighting the stigmas associated with mental illness. It’s okay to not be okay.
Panelists will include:
- Bethany Rallis, PhD, Director, Adult Partial Hospital Program, Newport Hospital
- Jon Brett, PhD, Clinical Psychologist, Adult Partial Hospital Program, Newport Hospital
- Lori Kosicki, CPRS, CCHW, Manager, Hope Recovery Center of Newport County
- Mark Carpender, Ocean Pointe Church, Middletown, RI
- Jamie Lehane, MPH, President/CEO, Newport Mental Health
- Anthony Pesare, JD, Retired Chief of Police of Middletown, Mental Health First Aid Instructor, Middletown Prosecuting Solicitor