Men's Health Center
- Genitourinary Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Dr. Miner: A Decade of Service
- What to Expect
- Conditions We Treat
- Meet Our Team
- About the Men's Health Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Men's Health Video Library
- Research and Publications
- Professional and Patient Resources
- Forms and Questionnaires for New Patients
- Contact Us
- Walk with a Doc
Conditions We Treat
The Men’s Health Center at The Miriam Hospital provides clinical and psychological care for a wide array of conditions that cause sexual dysfunction.
Common conditions we treat include:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
The constant or recurrent inability to achieve or maintain an erection
- Low Testosterone (Low T)
The reduced or absent production of testosterone.
- Premature Ejaculation (PE)
When ejaculation comes in response to minimal stimulation.
- Peyronie's Disease
A condition in which scar tissue causes pain and curvature to the erect penis
- Erectile Dysfunction After Prostate Surgery
Research suggests that penile rehabilitation can help.
- Low Sexual Desire
The lack or absence of sexual thoughts and fantasies
- Delayed or Absent Ejaculation
When a man cannot ejaculate even with a firm erection and sufficient sexual arousal and stimulation
Contact us to learn more or to make an appointment at the Men's Health Center at The Miriam Hospital.