Men's Health Center
The Miriam Hospital
Men's Health Educational Videos
Once you have received instruction from a qualified health care professional at your doctor’s office, you may give yourself therapeutic injections according to their guidance.
Here are important points to keep in mind:
- These videos and written instructions are for the use of current patients of the Men’s Health Center in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Give yourself an injection only if your physician has instructed you to.
- Use the only prescribed dose, and only at the correct interval.
- Do not adjust your treatment without consulting your prescriber.
- Be careful to keep the medication bottle and all materials you are using as clean and germ-free as possible.
- Please call your doctor at 401-793-4636 if you have questions about your treatment, or if you have pain, bleeding, signs of infection, or any other complication.