About Bradley Hospital
- Our History
- Bradley Hospital Executive Leadership
- Bradley Hospital Awards and Recognition
- Commitment to the Community
- Bradley Hospital Facts and Statistics
- Mental Health Advocacy
- Map, Directions, Parking and Volunteer Information
For Parents and Caregivers
- Planning Your Visit
- Family Advisory Council
- Family Liaison Program
- Nutrition: What We Offer
- Pet Visitation at Bradley Hospital
- Parenting Resources from the Experts at Bradley Hospital
- Online Parent Support Groups
- Resources for Parents
- Children's Behavioral Health Resources
- Insurance and Billing
- Parenting Matters Minute
- Our Centers and Services
- Parenting Matters
- Mindcast: Healthy Mind, Healthy Child Podcast
- Bradley Hospital Social Work and Counseling
- Nursing at Bradley Hospital
- Patient Stories
- Resources for Families
- Giving to Bradley Hospital
Bravo Bradley 2023
Gala co-chairs David and Brenda Turchetta invite you to an inspiring evening under the stars at Mount Hope Farm to benefit Bradley Hospital.
A Record $1.2 Million Raised During Bravo Bradley!
Bradley Hospital raised a record $1.2 million during its largest annual fundraiser, Bravo Bradley, held on June 24 at the Aquidneck Club in Portsmouth. The hospital’s donor community took its already incredible generosity to a new level at a time when it is needed more than ever – amid the current national pediatric mental health crisis.
“It was amazing to see the community come together like never before in support of our patients and their families,” said Henry Sachs, MD, Bradley Hospital’s president.
Titled “Together Brighter Futures are Possible,” the gala was held in an outdoor tent against a backdrop of colorful décor and sweeping views of Narragansett Bay. It was co-chaired by Kelly and Bernie Lambrese, who warmly welcomed all attendees to “the Bradley family.”
Together Brighter Futures Are Possible
Bravo Bradley’s fund-a-need for Bradley Hospital’s 2022 signature event benefits the playground fund. Play allows kids moments of fun but also allows them to enhance their treatment goals. These funds will support new and innovative play spaces as well as maintain the upkeep of outdoor play spaces for all patients.