About Bradley Hospital
- Our History
- Bradley Hospital Executive Leadership
- Bradley Hospital Awards and Recognition
- Commitment to the Community
- Bradley Hospital Facts and Statistics
- Mental Health Advocacy
- Map, Directions, Parking and Volunteer Information
For Parents and Caregivers
- Planning Your Visit
- Family Advisory Council
- Family Liaison Program
- Nutrition: What We Offer
- Pet Visitation at Bradley Hospital
- Parenting Resources from the Experts at Bradley Hospital
- Online Parent Support Groups
- Resources for Parents
- Children's Behavioral Health Resources
- Insurance and Billing
- Parenting Matters Minute
- Our Centers and Services
- Parenting Matters
- Mindcast: Healthy Mind, Healthy Child Podcast
- Bradley Hospital Social Work and Counseling
- Nursing at Bradley Hospital
- Patient Stories
- Resources for Families
- Giving to Bradley Hospital
For Families and Friends
Bradley Hospital is a peanut- and tree-nut-restricted facility.
Visitors to the inpatient units are usually limited to immediate family, and visits are approved in advance by parents and the clinical team. Please call your child’s unit to discuss who may visit. For safety and privacy, unapproved visitors are not allowed.
Visitation Restricted at Lifespan Hospitals
In light of local cases of COVID-19 and national and international instances of exponential spread of the disease, Lifespan hospitals have temporary measures in place to minimize traffic and potential exposure in our hospitals, protecting patients and staff.
For the protection and privacy of our patients, all visitor belongings ‑ including handbags, cell phones, and keys - will be placed in a locker during your visit. Photography is prohibited on hospital grounds.
The cafeteria is open to all Monday through Friday. Breakfast is served from 6:30 to 10:30 a.m., and lunch from 11 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Lifespan’s mission is delivering health with care. Lifespan seeks to promote healthy lifestyles, and discourages using products such as tobacco that are known to cause harm. Since we are committed to creating a culture of health, all Lifespan campuses are smoke-free.