Lifespan’s team of highly trained physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech-language pathologists provide treatment and education to help patients reach their full potential in resuming activities of their daily lives.
Each person who walks through our doors has needs that are particular to that individual. At Lifespan, the care plan will be individualized to meet your needs.
Lifespan provides outpatient rehabilitation services at several locations throughout Rhode Island. We offer physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology therapy, and audiology services for patients of all ages and levels of ability.
Reasons to choose Lifespan for your outpatient rehabilitation:
- We consistently treat our patients on a one-to-one basis. That means you’ll get the undivided attention of a skilled, licensed therapist for the duration of your treatment.
- We are available from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. five days a week at most locations; some also offer Saturday appointments.
- Our staff has the depth of experience and specialty programs needed to meet your goals, whatever your injury or impairment may be.
- Onsite interpreters enable us to provide our services to non-English-speaking patients at some locations.
- Referring physicians are kept informed of their patient’s progress by telephone, e-mail and fax. They are welcome to contact your therapist at any time.
Rehabilitation for Children
The Children's Rehabilitation Center at Lifespan offers multidisciplinary occupational and physical therapy services, audiology, speech language pathology and neurological consultation to children and adolescents who have physical, developmental, behavioral, and sensory motor challenges; have been injured; or have other medical needs. In addition, our centers in Providence, East Greenwich, Lincoln and Central Falls offer specialty services suited to a pediatric patient’s needs.