Nursing at Bradley Hospital
At Bradley Hospital, nurses are committed to providing excellent care to all of our patients, regardless of creed, race, age or sexual orientation. Dedicated, competent and experienced nurses are critical to outcomes for the children under our care during their health care journey.
Across Lifespan, nurses are coming together and going above and beyond to create and advance programs in support of patients. Nurses at Bradley practice within the Orlando Nursing Theoretical framework. We have a shared governance committee, and our nurses are full participants in an interdisciplinary approach to patient- and family-centered care.
The mission of professional Nursing at Emma Pendleton Bradley Hospital is to create a culture in which each nurse has a passionate belief in the application of skills, knowledge, and compassion to make a difference in the life of each patient in every interaction, every time. It is our goal to support the courage of our patients and their families, to instill hope for the future, and to use our voices to enable them to develop theirs.
- Wisdom garnered from education.
- Experience, competence and empathy. Expertise in nursing practice, research, leadership, and meeting the unique needs of every patient and family.
- Creating joy and meaning in our practice and community through the core belief in ourselves and in the innate dignity of every human being.
- Advocacy for our patients, families, our colleagues and ourselves.
- Reaching toward a body-mind-spirit integration and the instillation of hope.
- Ethical treatment of a diverse patient population.
As committed professionals, every nurse blazes the trail to meet our vision of caring by espousing the following values:
- Team building
- Relationship building
- Authentic individual caring
- Innovating research and education
We are currently recruiting for many nursing positions. Please view our open jobs here.