Leaders in mental health care for children for 90 years
About Bradley Hospital
- Our History
- Bradley Hospital Executive Leadership
- Bradley Hospital Awards and Recognition
- Commitment to the Community
- Bradley Hospital Facts and Statistics
- Mental Health Advocacy
- Map, Directions, Parking and Volunteer Information
For Parents and Caregivers
- Planning Your Visit
- Family Advisory Council
- Family Liaison Program
- Nutrition: What We Offer
- Pet Visitation at Bradley Hospital
- Parenting Resources from the Experts at Bradley Hospital
- Online Parent Support Groups
- Resources for Parents
- Children's Behavioral Health Resources
- Insurance and Billing
- Parenting Matters Minute
- Our Centers and Services
- Parenting Matters
- Mindcast: Healthy Mind, Healthy Child Podcast
- Bradley Hospital Social Work and Counseling
- Nursing at Bradley Hospital
- Patient Stories
- Resources for Families
- Giving to Bradley Hospital
Clinical Advancement Program at Bradley Hospital
Each nurse has a professional and ethical responsibility to continue to grow and learn throughout his or her career. The Clinical Advancement Program at Bradley Hospital gives our nurses the ability and structure to grow into professional, expert nurses who provide patients excellent care.
The goals of this program are:
- To promote excellence in nursing by encouraging professionalism, leadership and clinical competence.
- To provide the supports needed for nurses to become leaders by inspiring critical thinking, advocacy and competence.
- To provide support and framework for those who are taking steps toward becoming expert nurses.
Our mission is to create a culture in which each nurse has a passionate belief in the application of skills, knowledge and compassion to make a difference in the life of each patient in every interaction, every time. Bradley Hospital understands that excellent nursing care starts with excellent nurses.