- Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- Align RT
- BrainLab Novalis Powered by TrueBeam STx Featuring RapidArc Technology
- CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery
- Gamma Knife Perfexion
- IMRT: Revolutionary Radiation Therapy
- TrueBeam Radiosurgery
- Radiation Therapy: Frequently Asked Questions
- Medical Physics
- Meet the Radiation Oncology Team
Align RT provides a three-dimensional video-based approach to ensuring a patient is in the optimal position for radiation therapy.
Align RT then provides real-time feedback to the radiation therapist during treatment to ensure that the optimal positioning is maintained. Align RT may be used to guide breath-hold radiation techniques that reduce the radiation dose to the heart.