Monitoring Your Treatment Results
The effects of the treatment occur over an extended period of time, ranging from a few weeks or months to several years.
The results will be monitored by your own physician using MRIs, CT scans or arteriograms (DSAs). Sometimes other tests such as audiometries or visual fields may be used.
Our staff will remain in contact with your physician to monitor your progress.
- Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- Align RT
- BrainLab Novalis Powered by TrueBeam STx Featuring RapidArc Technology
- Gamma Knife Perfexion
- IMRT: Revolutionary Radiation Therapy
- TrueBeam Radiosurgery
- Radiation Therapy: Frequently Asked Questions
- Medical Physics
- Meet the Radiation Oncology Team