Giving to the Lifespan Cancer Institute
The Lifespan Cancer Institute at Rhode Island, The Miriam, Newport, and Hasbro Children's hospitals provides the most current cancer diagnosis and treatment options. And every day, we rely on support from caring people like you to help ensure our vital work continues. Philanthropy is the cornerstone of everything we do. Every gift, no matter the size, makes an important difference and is an investment in the future of compassionate care, research, and medical education in southeastern New England. Please join us!
Give by Mail or Phone
Please send your check donation to the following address, along with a note detailing the type of gift:
Lifespan Cancer Institute
PO Box H
Providence, RI 02901
You may also call the development office at 401-444-6500 to speak with a development officer about making a gift.
To honor a loved one, families may specify that memorial contributions be made to the Lifespan Cancer Institute. Find out more: contact the development office at 401-444-6500.
Pat Tarantino's experience inspires gift to support cancer research.
- WomanCare January 2024 Screening Event
- Types of Cancer
- Find a Physician by Specialty
- Schedule an Appointment at the Lifespan Cancer Institute
- Clinical and Research Excellence
- Treatments and Specialists
- Living With and After Cancer
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
- Lifespan Cancer Institute and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- The Lifespan Cancer Institute In the News
- Patient Stories
- Giving to the Lifespan Cancer Institute