- Types of Cancer
- Find a Physician by Specialty
- Schedule an Appointment at the Lifespan Cancer Institute
- Cancer Treatment Information
- Your Care Team
- Support and Rehabilitation
- Living With and After Cancer
- Awards and Certifications
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
- Patient Stories
- Lifespan Cancer Institute and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Cancer Program Annual Reports
- Cancer Data Registry
- Cancer Symptoms Not to Ignore
- The Lifespan Cancer Institute In the News
- Giving to the Lifespan Cancer Institute
Giving to the Lifespan Cancer Institute
The Lifespan Cancer Institute at Rhode Island, The Miriam, Newport, and Hasbro Children's hospitals provides the most current cancer diagnosis and treatment options. And every day, we rely on support from caring people like you to help ensure our vital work continues. Philanthropy is the cornerstone of everything we do. Every gift, no matter the size, makes an important difference and is an investment in the future of compassionate care, research, and medical education in southeastern New England. Please join us!
Consider making an online gift using our online donation form.
Give by Mail or Phone
Please send your check donation to the following address, along with a note detailing the type of gift:
Lifespan Cancer Institute
PO Box H
Providence, RI 02901
You may also call the development office at 401-444-6500 to speak with a development officer about making a gift.
To honor a loved one, families may specify that memorial contributions be made to the Lifespan Cancer Institute. Find out more: contact the development office at 401-444-6500.
Virtual Event Now through Saturday September 25, 2021
The Malloy Strong 5K Run/Walk has gone virtual this year!
Cancer survivors, family, friends and support teams are invited to participate in this celebratory virtual event! Walk your neighborhood, a local trail, a treadmill, your backyard—the options are endless!