- COVID-19 Safety
- Our Services
- Meet the Team
- Patient Stories
- Cardiovascular Research
- Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute Awards and Certifications
- Are You at Risk for Heart Disease?
- Schedule an Appointment at the Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute
- Reduce Your Risk of a Heart Attack or Heart Failure
- Heart Health and Exercise
- What Are the Symptoms of a Heart Attack?
- Best Heart Health Foods
- Giving to the Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute
Giving to the Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute
The Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute at Rhode Island, The Miriam, and Newport hospitals provides the highest level of diagnostic, interventional, surgical, and rehabilitative cardiac care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Philanthropy is vital to continuing our lifesaving work and the support from caring individuals like you, ensures that we continue to provide excellent patient care. Every gift, no matter the size, makes an important difference and is an investment in the future of compassionate care, research, and medical education in southeastern New England. Your support is valued and appreciated!
Consider making an online gift using our online donation form.
Give by Mail or Phone
Please send your check donation to the following address, along with a note detailing the type of gift:
Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute
PO Box H
Providence, RI 02901
You may also call the development office at 401-444-6500 to speak with a development officer about making a gift.
To honor a loved one, families may specify that memorial contributions be made to the Lifespan Cancer Institute. Find out more: contact the development office at 401-444-6500.